Consultancy for Physicians and Health Care Professionals for more than 30 years
The company, then named Lagonaha GmbH, was founded in 1985 by the Privatärztliche Verrechnungsstelle Limburg e. V. and has since being providing consulting services almost exclusively to doctors/physicians and members of other health care professions.
In 2002, MNT Revision und Treuhand GmbH acquired the company shares and until March 2016, the company operated under the name MNT Lagonaha GmbH - Steuerberatungsgesellschaft.
In April 2016, the company name was changed into MedCon GmbH – Steuerberatungsgesellschaft.
Both Geschäftsführer are experts for the health care profession area “Fachberater für den Heilberufebereich (IFU/ISM gGmbH)“.
Amongst our clients are mostly doctors, dentists, physical therapists, veterinarians, nursing services and nursing homes, providers of remedies and medical aids as well as other service providers in the public health sector.
Our consulting success is based upon continuous quality assurance by specific further training of our employees and our membership in the „GBB Gesellschaft für Berater der Heilberufe mbH“, in which experts organize to discuss key topics with concern to the health care professions.
Field of Activity
The field of activity of the MNT MedCon GmbH - Steuerberatungsgesellschaft comprises primarily the declaratory and formative tax consulting and the operational management consultancy for members of health care professions:
- Preparation of annual financial statements, determination of taxable income and tax returns
- preparation of financial and payroll accounting
- assistance with regard to tax problems
- advice concerning any economic and organizational questions
- support in any strategic issues
- attendance in any phases of self-employment: from the formation over expansion to succession plans
- assistance regarding analysis and optimization of the assets, financial and earning position
- carrying out sectoral comparisons
- guidance in bank negotiations
We understand ourselves not only as tax advisors but would also like to support our clients as competent service providers beyond the fiscal law and the herewith connected declarative tasks.